2 November 2015

Grey Jumper

Grey is one of those colours that I need in my wardrobe, to be honest, I have a weakness for this colour. If I see a grey tee shirt in a different shade to the ones I have or looks slightly different, I have to try it on or somehow convince myself I need this in my life.

Whether it is a grey tee shirt, grey coat or grey trousers, you can not go wrong with grey. My favourite has to be the grey jumper/sweatshirt. It will forever be an item in your wardrobe, it is timeless and will never let you down when you're having a what to wear moment.

My collection of grey jumpers consists of cashmere, cable knit, and mostly sweatshirts. Obviously there's room for more styles in my wardrobe, but for now I am loving each and every one.

Old sweatshirt from Zara and old Topshop skirt paired with Adidas stan smiths

So apart from the obvious of wearing your grey knit over jeans, here are a few ways you may like to wear yours with inspirations from Pinterest.

My favourite style is the casual grey sweatshirt and I like to pair it with a smart skirt or trousers.
Are you a lover of grey jumpers? If so how do you wear yours?


BIG KNIT

ROLL NECK/FUNNEL NECK

SWEATSHIRTS

Here are a few of my favourites below...I actually want them all! 
I realised I hadn't included v neck jumpers but if you are looking for a v neck style, M&S have a few nice choices from tunic jumpers to cashmere.   

1. Topshop oversized funnel neck jumper £39.00
2. M&S pure lambswool round neck jumper £29.50
3. Bella Freud Grey wool jumper £280.00
4. Hush ivy jumper £99.00
5. ASOS Cheap Monday chunky oversize knit jumper £55.00
6. New Look  reverse seam high neck crop jumper £19.99
7. H&M sweatshirt £14.99
8. Mango ribbed cotton blend sweater £34.99
9. Topshop pure boucle cashmere sweater £120.00  

No comments:

Post a Comment