26 November 2015

Loungewear

Images from Pinterest

I have been at home for the last few days looking after my not so well son, so I have been wearing my sweatpants and tees most of the week. I will most likely be lounging around in my sweats this coming holidays too, so what better time than ever to do a post on loungewear as most of us will probably doing the same thing.

Top H&M £6.99
Joggers (old) similar here Topshop £25

Loungewear defined by Google is "casual, comfortable clothing suitable for wearing at home", and nothing is more relaxing than wearing this at home. Comfy clothing is ideal for me, having a 3-year-old climbing all over me and into superheroes it makes sense to wear loose fitting clothes. I like to wear something I can run to the shop quickly too without getting changed so needs to be practical. One of the first things I do when I come home is change into my joggers, I for one can't live without my loungewear, they have become an essential for the wardrobe. Below I have selected my favorite loungewear ranging from high-end to high street prices, oh and a candle.

Cashmere Bed Socks | The White Company | £35
Cashmere Jumpsuit | The White Company | £279
Cashmere sweatpants | net-a-porter | £350
Cashmere and silk hooded top | Marks and Spencer | £129
Slippers | Ugg Australia | £85
Cashmere cable knit throw | Johnstons cashmere | £525


Moss knit blanket | H&M | £39.99
Dark grey jumper | Topshop | £38
Dark grey joggers | Topshop | £38
Grey marl Joggers | Topshop | £25
Socks | Debenhams | £16
Slippers | Accessorize | £12
Candle | Marks and Spencer | £6


Some prices are cheaper than shown due to promotions, happy shopping as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment